Monday, May 26, 2008

THE APPLE DON'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.


so livin in a house with 3 chix can get a little on the crazy side. even more so when your 2 daughters wanna be just like mom. "let's go shopping". "let's buy pink stuff." as you can tell if it wasn't for my wiener, i might have self-doubt. i havent had contact with my ol' man in over 20 years but when i look in the mirror, i can see traces of him. left upon me without him knowin. so imagin to my surprise when my oldest child, whom never wants anything to do with skateboarding(accept for the fashion) and dad's music, had done............... so my buddy gives me a gg shirt. and i leave it on the chair when all of a sudden rylie has it on and throwin up the horns. i really don't think she even knew what she was doin. it was the genetic code built in her chromosomes that took over. she has never listened to gg a day in her life. i told kelly when she hits 16 i will show her the epicness know as gg. oh wait i just had a thought. maybe if some dude shows up tryin to date her, i will show him the gg photo then make him watch the documentary , and be like" this is what she is into dude, since she was like 9" so hopefully it will spook homie out. so i wont look like a dick by tossin out all these asssholes comin around to hang with my daughter. well long story short. if you have kids and they wanna be the polar opposite of you, don't worry cuz they will end up bein kinda like you, even if they don't wanna. and for the record rylie slept in this shirt.

No comments: