Sunday, April 19, 2020

TAKING SOCIAL DISTANCING TO THE STREETS.



-----with all the crap going on and the skatepark being closed. I am trying to do my part by not having any human contact. I decided its much easier to skate stuff alone. I did it in the late 80s when all my friends stopped skating. so part of me is totally used to it. well thanks to modern technology you can kind of self motivate yourself and others by capturing the tricks on your phone. a digital skate trick trading card if you will. this is my last edit from the instalames. yeah, so get out and get some while there is no one around. look for that untouched curb that usually has a car parked in front of it. lastly just be safe, don't do dumb shit. hopefully I can chill with the homies soon enough.

----lone wolf in the streets.

No comments: