Saturday, February 2, 2019

SAVANNAH SLAMMA VHS FROM THE SECRET TAPE.



-----it seems like the older i get, the more nostalgic i become about growing up a skater. hence this video i swooped up from my dude at the secret tape. there is only a handful of videos that impacted me like this one. i never owned a real copy. just a two vcr dubbed copy. highlights include hosoi olling a car off a jump ramp, gonz rocking a switch method off a lil' kicker and not to mention my other favorite tommy guerrero snapping a kick-flip in a contest and no one else was. so, anyways enjoy the mag coverage from 1987 and the video. not to mention a little bonus hosoi board action. i hope this gets you guys hyped like it did for me. i will be in the garage later drinking some coldies and hopping in the time machine.

-----mag styles. click on pic to enlarge.










-----order yesterday!!


-----savannah slamma vhs.



-----santa rosa slamma with the hosoi board. myself and trevor.

No comments: