Sunday, March 6, 2011

TEENAGE TIME KILLER

-----normally i wouldn't do a post like this. since it is my birthday and i have a lot of friends comin over and watching skateboard video's from the 80's. i figured i would do a little time traveling to show them their future as a older skateboarder. 24 years ago i got my first skateboard. it was a mark "gator" rogowski. since then it has been the one thing that was always there. skateboarding has gone thru some wild changes over the years.fools that were broke are now millionares. and fools that were millionares are now broke. with that note, i have had friends and girlfriends come in and out of my life. as for my skateboard it was the one constant. that piece of wood has takin me places that regular people would never dare. it has also inflicted the worst pain i will ever endure. but one thing is for sure. if it wasn't for my skateboard i wouldn't be where i am today. i got the coolest friends. not to mention that's how i met my wife. now look at me. 38, married kids and some backfat. oh yeah, and my skateboard.

-----the 80's. who knew what was to become of skateboarding.


-----do i look like a street skater?


-----early 90's. look at how small those wheels were.




-----97


-----2000 maybe?


-----2005ish


-----at 38, this is what you get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a really good front feeb foto -nards

Anonymous said...

this photo is gangser-ass legit.