Wednesday, May 19, 2010

W.W.J.C.D.?(WHAT WOULD JOHN CARDIEL DO)



------i was cruzin thru oakland when i came across this. i literally screamed "holy fuck!-that's the rail cardiel 50'd". i just stopped the truck in the middle of the road with traffic behind me as i gazed at piece of metal not ment for skateboarding. if you have no clue who john cardiel is, you better go to VBS and watch all of the epicly later'ds. one of my top 5 skaters of all time for sure. he could take a slam like no-one one else and pull the most hairball shit all in the same line. one of my favorite memories is when me and my buddy tony hooked up with morford and j.r. neves in the city. the next day we headed out to sacramento to meet with cards. i was so stoked. we just hit up all these spots it was so sick. he was so chill but ripped so hard. i just remember it made me try to go as fast as him just to get that feel. card's if you read this.....man you gave me one of the best memories ever. which brings me to this tangent of the story when tony was telling me he made a song about cardiel. when he played it i was so hyped! it summed it was basically the anthem for everyone who skates....."ALL HAIL CARDIEL!"

-------this is no skatepark rail, shit is waist high and crooked.


-----cardiel's sight unseen part with the rail.


-----card's talk's about his sight unseen part.


------all hail cardiel! by that band as we know as "BAD SHIT"

No comments: