Monday, May 3, 2010

R.I.P. (RETIRED IN PIECES)



if you are reading this and are thinkin to yourself, "where did that similar entry go?" well i deleted it cuz it did not seem right to me. this one kinda bums me out cuz my video camera took a shit. we were filming the usual chronicles nonsense when the pop out screen died. well i took it home to dissect it and it flat-lined in my lap. so i was left to extract the tape out. i got it out but when i looked in the camera i noticed it was all fukked up. so too all my homies that were on that tape i am sorry. i mean you can go out and re-film shit and make it still look cool. but here at the chalker chronicles, we live in the moment. you just can't replicate that shit. so if memory serves me correct here is what was on the tape.
-----a segment i was gonna call "fukk your couch." we were actually skating a old couch from the scum pad. with ian harper, steven tran, myself, eddie munz, marlon, drewski, and nacho.......so bummed.
-----some pole jam footy with pat "patty cakes" gould, nacho, U.G., and ol' j-rod
-----fremont ledge butter shit with tone loc, may-nards, eddie munz, and synath
-----crellins first feeb's to fakes at the windsor park
-----that rough ass gap that tony can switch front-flipped and nacho biggie spinned.
-----not to mention to footy i got of these lame-asses getting arrested in front of my house.
-----as you can see one 60 min. dv tape can hold a ton of shit, when you are filming for the chronicles. so to all those names listed above, i am sorry. at least here you get full praise for your efforts. but i am still totally bummed. i think what hurts the most is that i have filmed so much crappy, sloppy, cool as skateboarding with that camera...but when i broke it out every wanted to get some footy. everyone knew that it was no vx1000. but it showed friends, that skated together and had a good time. we even nicknamed it the "dad cam." shit we are gonna miss you......will some one please pass me a forty.

1 comment:

Marlonson said...

oh no! ¡¿porque?! it was fun while it lasted. R.I.P. Dad Cam, you captured some of the best times of our lives. you'll be greatly missed. pour some out for the Dad Cam!