Thursday, October 15, 2009

R.I.P CAPTAIN LOU....



what sucks is, the older i get the more i notice death. not only my mortality but those around me. even things that discarded by the social mainstream, that i think are cool. it all seems to have one thing in common. it eventually dies and most poeple could give a shit less. imagine to my surprise that the 80's legend captian lou albano had passed. shit i had the t.v. on last night and i heard nothing about it. i bet if that bitch kate from that t.v. show farted, everyone would know. imagine my surprise when i read it in the obituary of my local paper. for those of you who read this and don't know let me tell you. in the 80' the wwf had just came out. before all this over-produced bullshit now, that you call wrestling. that time period had fukken cool ass characters. and captain lou was one of them. shit wwf even had a cartoon in the 80's. bet most of you had no idea. well before i get all old and codgery, raise a tall for captian lou. that guy gave me and my brothers alot of kick-ass, brother time together watchin the ol' boob tube.


No comments: