Thursday, May 14, 2009

KEVIN






sometimes when i am trollin the net for shit i always find funny shit. well at least to me. i was lookin for a photo but ran across this drawing of what the kids call a "hipster". but if have been hangin out with me and victor then you know we call these guys "scenesters" cuz they are always tryin to be in our scene. anyways it kinda looked like my buddy kevin. and he is the furthest thing from a scenester i know. and is on the team toebock crew, and adam wouldn't have that shit. so anyways here is a little video he made the other day. hope you like it.

2 comments:

e. said...

Damn I miss that park.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I go to the park I just ride around the outside in circles skating flatground.

The video was cracking. board control is amazing