Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BEER WOW (c)



i have had this idea in my mind ever since i saw my dawg vince sellin them damm sham-wows(c). i always seem to have these ideas that revolve around beer. do you blame me? i just thought if i didn't do it now some other douche would try to use my idea. i wanna thank mexi-matt for filming.so welcome to another low budget-ass production. tell your friends. supplies are limited.....1, maybe i will ebay the towel? and i am gonna throw this out there. if you are in a skate company and you need some booze influenced type ideas hit me up. just leave your email with a comment. what do you think...a mini beer wow with your company board logo on it. with a purchase of a deck?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best beer inspired idea ever. well, maybe not... I remember the wonder and excitement evoked inside me when first viewing the shamwow commercials. This interpretation brought similar feelings. great job.