Friday, May 8, 2009

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE




this was gonna start on some shit about my trip. but when i checked my emails i kinda got heated. my buddy brian sent me this link.http://www.nowashunderwear.com/servlet/StoreFront
so when i looked i got pissed. if you have been readin the chronicles or have known me. you have known that i have had some creative ideas over the years. i am not tryin to toot my own horn, but when your married and have kids the mind wanders. i was takin a few trips when the SCUMDIE(c) popped into my mind. so imagine how i felt when i saw that shit. for the record when i rode for scarykid skateboards i wanted to do it. but we had no money for it. then when i was ridin for 84 it was gonna be a go. but they ran outta money. so i pitched it to silo boxers and consolidated skateboards, but no bites.....well not till this biter came along.

this is what i created on april 24th 2004


this is what i found......in 09'


you make the call. those similarities are a little too close. skateboarder mag.com even gave them a review. so here it is. when you wanna product thats gonna sell. hit me up. then put it out about 3-5 years after i come up with the idea. cuz this ain't the first time it has happened. check the archives.

oh yeah and this board i made for rusczyk's pro debut for foundation, that went up for auction. back in jan 06'

No comments: