Saturday, April 18, 2009

ASS OVER TEA KETTLE




so the other day i am on my lunch break readin the paper.(cuz i never made it as a pro skateboarder.) i get done doin the crossword and start on the rest of the filler. i get to this article tellin me how to fall on my board. what i love is that skateboarding is so big everyone is an expert. fools that have a bachelors in some form of medical science tellin me how to fall. i think me and tony one time figured out that you gotta take a slam while warmin up, in order to get the blood flowin. gettin wrecked is a part of skateboarding. it's like a right of passage. sure it sucks when you get really fukked up. but thats how it goes. you pay in blood, sweat, and beers. so do me a favor hop on your board and learn the old fashion way. trial and error. and for the rest of you fukks on the sidelines tellin us what to do. hop on a board eat shit. before you give me a lecture on how to fall.

No comments: