Saturday, January 17, 2009

YOUR A DOUCHE

the word douche is so rad. i don't know what it is about it. but my town is full of them. holy fuck. is there some sort of quota that needs to be met. these guys think that they are just being individuals, when all along they are just a carbon copy of everything that meets the douche bag standard. all i see on t.v. are reality shows dedicated to these db's. go watch an episode of bromance. and you will get what i mean.
so then i came across a website called hotchicks with douchebags. fukkin epic. go click the link in the surf up brah. so bottom line i guess is dont be a douche. oh yeah click the photo so youi can read all the stuff on the photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny shit. found that awhile ago made me fuckin laugh.

Jon Steele Photo said...

Dude!! I totally found a girlfriend of mine on that site!! I laughed my ASS off!!!
AWESOME and thanks for sharing..
ps.. she's bummed on that site! haha