Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HOLIDAY TRADITIONS.



it seems like every christmas i have two traditions that i have to do in order for me to feel like it is christmas. and i know for all my friends they have one or two that they have the need for as well. i am hopin that one day when i am dead and gone my kids will keep it goin. cuz, i never had a tradition till' i was about 22, and made it for myself. so i hope that this will make you wanna make your own lame ass one like myself.
----first i gotta watch A CHRISTMAS STORY. and if you have never seen that shit, then i suggest goin on to netflix and renting it.
----the second is i gotta listen to the VENTURES CHRISTMAS. the ventures are a old surf band that ruled. and i have a old cassette that just makes it even better.
----so turn up the volume on the video so you can hear the popping and crackling of the record to put you in the christmas spirit.

No comments: