Sunday, July 27, 2008

WASTED IN MARG-A-RITA-VILLE

back in the summer of 94 i think my buddy conned me into workin at a summer camp with him. this was known as camp "indian head" in pennsylvania. so at the last minute my so called pal, bailed out and left me there alone. little did i know i would be in for another life lesson. so when i get there i have a week of orientation with the rest of the staff, who by the way are mostly from europe. so when the day was done we all got to cool off by the pool. so i am cruzin down in my board shorts and what do i see,a bunch of euros in bannana hammocks, totally bumming me out. so that was one of the lessons i got in euro attaire. so onto another evening...it was my night of from baby sitting a bunch of 13 year olds. i was at the bar and was cravin a margarita. so i pulled my carcass up to the bar and asked the bartender for a frozen treat. she told me that she just had the mix. so i said fine as i watched her put the mix in with some ice and tequila. she handed it to me in a plastic cup. i was fukken perplexed by this back woods margarita. so after i get it a said "what no salt?" and thats when she licked her finger and rubbed it on the rim and dashed salt on it. .....nice
i should known, when your bartender has more fingers on her hand than teeth in her mouth. that somethin just aint right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what so cal bar was that lol I was thinking your on freemont street in las vegas they have no teeth there and are older then dirt lol nice blog.

Hope

Jeff said...

Straight Appalachia! That sounds like my home here in the 3rd world state of WV!