Saturday, July 5, 2008

HELLA NOR-CAL BRO.


so here i am shopping for some 4th of july eats, when a couple of girls wanna scope out my tats. "oh no worries" i say and tell them who did it. then i turn my arm over with the pin-up girl with the nautical stars and one of the girls replies "hella nice nor-cal stars, i wanna get some of those on my wrists" cool i say and bail out. THIS IS WHERE I AM GONNA TURN INTO A DICK CUZ IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME THEN YOU WON'T GET IT. FIRST OF ALL THOSE STARS ARE CALLED "NAUTICAL STARS" AND THE PERSON BEHIND MAKIN EM LOOK GOOD IS SAILOR JERRY ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS TATTOO ARTISTS EVER. SO BEFORE YOU GET ALL HELLA NOR-CAL DO SOME RESEARCH YOU STUPID FUKKEN RETARDS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i fuckin' HATE that! i've been tempted to get one with the words "I'M NOT A FUCKIN' NORCAL STAR" around it...

Lvca said...

Hella!