Friday, May 2, 2008

DUECES WILD


mexi matt is one of the coolest dudes ever. we have takin a few rides on some far out locations and have always seemed to have a good time. i don't know what the deal is but we have always understood each other(no homo). may be mexicans and italians can get along? so any ways this tale takes us back to the palimino house. which by the way is another story i might tell after this one followed by the benton house and then the crappy. so one day me and matt are chillin at the palimino house bout ready to go skate. i am sittin in my old chair and matt is on the couch. i let out this huge fart and repulses matt. so he moves across the room. when i say "there is no escape!" so i grab my knees to let out a huge fart. only there is no air, but a semi-solid. where there was once a huge roar was replaced by the sound of water gushing out of my ass. " i think i shit my pants!" and all i hear is matt laughing across the room. so i run to the bathroom holding my butt cheeks together. i get to the toilet and shit my guts out. my stomach is in knots. then matt kicks the door in pulls my underwear out of my pants and says "oh yeah, you shit em". but this is only the tip of the iceburg. that house had some kind of duece spell on it. because on numerous occaisions i would pick up matt and he would be passed out from the night before with his undies full of dookie. so i really don't know wher to go from her but make sure to always bring an extra pair of pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dirty mexican turns family man